Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Weigh-In & Watching the inches come off...

                                                    
                                                     Happy Monday! 


Okay so I didn't lose the 3 lbs I gained last week but I'm happy with 1.6 lbs because it's a step in the right direction. If there is anything I have learned in this journey it's that I have to stay positive. The scale doesn't always tell the whole story. It's really about how you feel and the way your clothes fit. I'm happy with the changes I'm seeing. I take measurements and pictures every 3 months. I updated my stats over the weekend. I wasn't thrilled with the pictures. (Let's face it, I was hoping for dramatic change!) But I was happy with the small changes I saw. Luckily, the measuring tape doesn't lie... 

March to June Measurements

stomach: -2 inches

bust: .25 inches

hips: 2 inches

arms: -1.5 inches

thighs: no change

I look forward to seeing more changes in the next 3 months. I need to keep moving forward. Even when the scale isn't on my side. I will reach my goals. I will be happy in my own skin. I will be a FIT MAMA. :)


XO,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment