Sunday, June 7, 2015

I'm only human..


I can't believe I haven't posted in three weeks. Ugh! We haven't been especially busy but I guess busy enough! I've been doing really well with my workouts and staying motivated but over indulging last weekend gave me a disappointing result on the scale. I'm only human. I'm allowed a cheat night every once in a while. My body was shocked and wasn't thrilled with my behavior but I'm not sorry. I have no regrets. This isn't a diet. It's a lifestyle. I decided not to let the number take control of me and just worked hard this week. Hopefully I got some of my 3 lb weight gain off. We'll see tomorrow morning! 

Everyone knows I LOVE Skinnytaste.com. I use a TON of her recipes. Well I tagged her on Instagram when I posted my dinner (her coconut shrimp) and she liked it as well as commented. I may have freaked out. My husband looked at me like I was nuts. Maybe I am.. but I thought that was awesome! :) 



I'm working on a grocery list as we speak and planning out some meals for the week.

Lunches: Spiral cucumber salad, Tuna w/ purple cabbage, more amazing chicken salad thanks to http://www.sweettoothsweetlife.com/2015/05/14/the-best-ever-chicken-salad/

Dinners: Loaded baked sweet potato, steak on the grill, chicken piccata, salmon w/ fiesta black beans, cauliflower crust pizza

I'll be back to post my weigh-in tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We sure did! Here are a few pictures! :)





XO,
 A

No comments:

Post a Comment