Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Another short term goal crushed, Transformation Tuesday & Weekly Meal Plan


Weeeeelll this was supposed to get posted last night but Mackenzie (my toddler) was a little feisty at bed time so that didn't happen. Haha. So here it is, better late than never!

~~~~~~~~

It's that time of the week again! I had a great week and thankfully the scale agreed! I love when that happens! 


My next short tern goal was to get to 194 which was what I weighed at Mackenzie's 1st birthday in October 2013. I did it and I'm so excited! It feels amazing to know that I got to a place where I seriously doubted if I could get back. This sparked a new drive in me and only makes me want to work harder. My next short term goal is to weigh 187. That's what I weighed when I graduated high school. I can't wait to continue to see the changes in me. For the first time ever, I looked through a few pictures and was actually taken back by the change. It's very hard for me to be proud of myself or see the difference. We are our own worst critic. I need to go easy on myself and realize I have come a long way and it's only going to get better from here! :)

~~~~~~~

Transformation Tuesday: 


227 lbs vs. 193... Heck yes!
Oh and a fun side note, the picture on the right was taken in an Old Navy dressing room on Saturday. First time EVER (well since maybe middle school) It's a size MEDIUM. I'm still sticking to size large right now but dammit, it fit!! 

~~~~~~~

Here's my meal plan for the week:

Monday: My meatless Monday Sesame Ginger Tofu Stir-fry was yummy! ;-)
Tuesday: Pesto shrimp over zoodles (zucchini noodles!
Wednesday: Grilled chicken w/ tzatziki sauce & chickpea salad
Thursday: Steak & veggies on the grill
Friday: Grilled Salmon w/ lemon dill sauce & sauteed green beans

That's it for now.. I'm not sure of our weekend plans yet!

Let's make it a great week!

XO,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment