Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Monday Weigh-In on a Tuesday :)

Sooo.. I'm a day behind again! We had a pretty busy week followed by a pretty busy weekend! (Happy belated Father's Day to all you awesome guys out there!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy as well as a husband who is such an incredible dad to our little girls!)
I had a pretty good week. My workouts were pretty good, eating was on point aside from the occasional ice cream (okay 3 in one week is a little more than I intended but that's life) And you know what? I still lost weight. Because I am aware of what I eat, earn those extra calories by staying active and don't deprive myself. If you want an ice cream, eat a damn ice cream! :)
Let's get down to business...


Eeeeeee!! I'm so close to the 180s I can taste it!! It would be amazing if I could say goodbye to the 190's by my next weigh in. I can do it. Just gotta stay focused!

On the menu for this week...

-Pineapple chicken stir fry
-Skinnytaste Smoky Salmon w/ black beans & corn
-Loaded baked sweet potato
-Something with shrimp! Hah

Here's to another good week!
More soon!

XO,
 A

No comments:

Post a Comment