Monday, June 29, 2015

Just keep going..



Okay so it was a weird week. My eating wasn't as good as it usually is, I didn't track AT ALL on MyFitnessPal and it came back to bite me in the ass! I had some pretty good workouts including a killer outdoor bootcamp I did on Saturday morning but sadly, my eating was just THAT bad that it seemed like my workouts weren't even making a difference. Talk about making me feel crappy. We had Chinese food last night and talk about feeling physically sick after. That was the wake up call I needed! I don't have to be so hard on myself all the time. I'm allowed to have a cheat meal once in a while but falling off the wagon is unacceptable. I lost sight of what was important and I'm not letting that happen again. I deserve to get this weight off. I need to get out of my own way. 

4th of July is a big cookout weekend which leads to some questionable choices when it comes to food but I'm not letting that stop me. I will plan ahead, think hard before indulging and make sure to work hard enough that I EARNED a treat if I really need it that bad. Which, let's face it.. you don't need to reward yourself with food, you're not a dog. 


Yep, it wasn't pretty this morning, but I deserved it. It's a new week and I'm going to own it. 

~~~~

THIS WEEKS EATS

Monday: Turkey Burger w/ lettuce bun
Tuesday: Leftover chicken salad
Wednesday: Taco salad
Thursday: Beef w/ Broccoli
Friday: Mediterranean style chicken
Saturday: Happy 4th! Enjoy those cookouts!
Sunday: Out for my husband's birthday

Happy Monday! Let's make it a great week! 

XO,
 A



No comments:

Post a Comment