Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy November!


This post was meant for yesterday but it was one of THOSE days. Ugh! Anyways...

I don't know about everyone else but there is just something about the start of a new month. It's full of promise and hope. It's a chance to do things differently. Make up for some mistakes and work harder to reach your goals. This will be the month I make it into the 170's. That is the most important goal to me this month. I want to really focus on me. Make more time for myself. Life has been pretty busy with two toddlers and I easily lose sight of my priorities. As a Stay-at-home-Mom, I have my lists of things to do but I find myself putting ME at the bottom. I need to re-arrange my time. If that means waking up super early to work out before Brian leaves for work then that's the way it has to be. I can't give up on myself. I've earned this and I'm going to keep moving forward doing whatever it takes.

Today I started another round with 21dayfix and I'm confident with the structure of the program, I will get to my next goal. I'm so excited! 



BEFORE


As always, not thrilled to be posting pictures like these but it's a reminder that while yes I have work to do, I have come a long way. I'm excited to see what my after pictures look like! 


I won't be posting my usual Monday Weigh In's because I want to wait for my final result with 21 Day Fix. In order to finally kiss the 180's goodbye I need to lose at least 6.8 lbs! My last round with 21 Day Fix I lost 8.8 lbs. I feel like I did some serious ass kicking the first time around but you bet I wasn't perfect. I'm looking forward to this round and seeing if I can prove to myself that with dedication, I can do anything. Wish me luck! :)

~~~

I just finished my meal plan for this week. Here's what's on the menu..

Monday
Lunch: Grilled chicken over romaine w/ grapes, goat cheese & balsamic vinaigrette 
Dinner: Asian style salmon, brown rice & snow peas 

Tuesday
Lunch: Turkey on whole wheat pita w/ side greek salad
Dinner: Balsamic chicken, roasted brussel sprouts and mashed cauliflower 

Wednesday
Lunch: Mediterranean chicken: Simple chicken breast over brown rice w/ tomato, cucumber and feta w/ drizzle of balsamic vinegar & EVOO 
Dinner: Turkey Burger w/ roasted aspragus

Thursday
Lunch: "Best Ever Chicken Salad" .. I will be modifying it slightly for 21DayFix but here is where I first heard about it. YUM! http://www.sweettoothsweetlife.com/2015/05/14/the-best-ever-chicken-salad/ 
Dinner: Fajitas! Although with 21DayFix corn tortillas are approved, I am choosing to eat mine with a side of black beans instead. :) 

Friday
Lunch: I'm pretty sure I will be on the run so I am planning to have Banana PB Shakeology for lunch. So good!
Dinner: We have a party to go to so I am going to work with what I've got and hope for the best. 

That's all for now!

XO,
  A




No comments:

Post a Comment