Thursday, August 20, 2015

Weekly Weigh-in, Too Many Indulgences & Getting Back in the Game


Hi Everyone!

Sooo I started typing this post on Monday when I SHOULD have shared my weigh-in. I feel like it's been one of "those" weeks and we've been kind of all over the place. Blah. 

Anyways, wasn't a great weigh-in. After last weeks excitement of my results with 21 day fix, I feel like I took an approach to the week that was just way too casual. I had no structure and I used the mentality of "I better get it out of my system before I start up the next round of fix." I'm an idiot. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm really not even sure why I took a week break. I should have started right up again. I am all for "everything in moderation" but pizza, ice cream, sushi, popcorn and wine all in a week? Let's be real, that was a little extreme. Luckily, I got in some pretty decent workouts so my gain was 2 pounds when I fully expected 4+ I can't be mad. I learned my lesson and I've gotta move forward. On another note, it's crazy how different I felt after I ate the junk. I literally just wanted to take a nap. It was such a weird feeling. I prefer eating foods that give me energy. Again, lesson learned! :-P


So I started my second round with 21 Day Fix on Monday. My workouts haven't been great but my eating has been on point. I'm trying to remain positive and although I don't think I will have a stellar weigh-in on Monday, I'm sticking with it and I'll crush it next week. Although I feel like I'm in a good place mentally, I worry that I have put too much pressure on myself. I told myself I wanted to lose more than the 8.8 lbs I lost in my first round of 21 Day Fix. I feel like maybe I need to focus on the way my clothes fit and just be happy with the way I feel and the transformation will continue to fall into place. 

Meals for the week
  • Pineapple chicken and fried rice
  • Turkey Chili
  • Fajitas
  • Zucchini boat w/ ground turkey
  • Simple salads w/ grilled chicken
  • We've got two birthday parties Saturday & Sunday. My willpower is strong and I WILL STAY ON TRACK. 
I'll check back in over the weekend. Let's finish the week strong!

XO,
 A

No comments:

Post a Comment