Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The results are in..



Well I did it! 21 Day Fix complete! It was a physically hard challenge but it was also mental. It took a lot of preparation, dedication and hard work. I am proud that I stuck with it and for that, I got some pretty awesome results. 

Before I share this picture, I should say that I wasn't thrilled with what I saw. Brian took the pictures and of course was annoyed with me because this is just like the old me. I was so full of self doubt. I even questioned my last two weeks on the scale that it may be too good to be true. I need to get out of my own head. I'm working hard and I should expect results. I deserve them. I didn't see a "WOW!" change in these pictures but it's enough that I can be proud. 

It's not easy to post these pictures of myself, but I'm by no means ashamed. This is me. I'm changing every day. 



I lost a total of 5.75 inches!


And 8.8 lbs! 
Heck yes!!!!!

I loved everything about this program and what it taught me in terms of portion control. I am going to take a week off, maybe two.. get back in the mindset and go another round. I would love to be 175 or less when we go on family vacation mid September!

Thank you everyone for your continued support. It helps to know I've got so many people in my corner. And if you are out there thinking "maybe I could do this".. you TOTALLY can. 

XO,
 A

No comments:

Post a Comment