Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A new decade and are those muscles?


Okay so I suck, haha. I have been so preoccupied planning Riley's 1st birthday party that I keep running out of opportunities to get back to blogging! I can't believe my baby is going to be 1 in just a few short days! We are having her party on Saturday. Cross your fingers that the rain doesn't spoil our fun! :)

In other news... I'M IN A NEW DECADE!!!! 


I really don't even think I can explain how amazing it feels. To see that number just left me speechless. I feel like every day I continue to be surprised that my hard work is paying off. I know that sounds silly but I have tried this weightloss thing so many times and given up every time. I am proud of myself to continuing to kick ass even though it isn't easy. Seeing numbers like that on the scale make it all worth it. 

As I said in my last post, my next goal is 187. I AM SO CLOSE! I wanted to be there by Riley's birthday which is on Monday. Eeeeek! 

21 Day Fix has been going well. It's a challenge but a good one. I like that I have to put more thought into what I eat. I love the structure. Not to mention the workouts. Holy shiiiiiit. I literally almost cried getting dressed this morning because it hurts to lift my arms. Hah, true story. I wince every time I have to pick up one of the girls. I love that pain. It means it's working! 

Here's a little transformation for you. I'm still so self conscience of my arms that wave back but I am super happy to see little muscles under there! 



I hope to check in again before this weekend but if not, I will come back on Sunday with some fun party pictures and recaps! 

Hope everyone is having a great week! 

XO,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment