Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day & Monday Weigh-In



We had a great time celebrating Mother's Day yesterday. I'm so lucky that my day starts and ends with my little girls. A hug and kiss from them every morning is all I need to get through the day with a positive outlook. There is nothing better! 


We had a big cookout at my parents house down by the beach. The weather was gorgeous (it was actually pretty hot even with a seabreeze!) A perfect 10 if you ask me! We even packed a change of clothes to go for a family walk. Not a super long one but we got moving nonetheless. We were both sweaty beasts but I always give Brian a hard time that his face never gets red and splotchy like me. Hah. Although, being 5'3 up against him at 5'11 I swear I take 4 steps for every 1 step he takes. I let him set the pace and he made me work for it! Thanks babe! <3




Eating at the cookout actually wasn't bad. I may have a few chips and guac along with some buffalo chicken dip but I did my best to hover over the fresh veggies and a DELICIOUS salad I made which I'm going to share later this week because I will definitely be making it again! I've even got chicken leftover from yesterday that I'm about to throw on a salad for lunch. I love being prepared and thinking ahead! :)


-------------




I was eager to hop on the scale this morning as I thought I had a pretty good week. I kicked ass with my workouts but the more I looked back at my log on myfitnesspal.. I was very "snacky" and honestly, my choices weren't as good as they should have been. Ugh. I need to find the balance between getting in workouts and keeping my eating on track. I feel like I'm up and down right now and I need to regain focus. I'm happy it was a loss for this week but I really want to see a number that gets me excited again. It's a new week and another chance to start fresh. Bring it on! 

XO,
 A

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment