Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday Weigh-in & Progress


Well it's Monday and the start of a new week for me. That means getting on the scale.. 


Down 1.2 pounds this week. I can't be mad about that but I had a hard time being happy. If there is something I'm really good at, it's getting inside my own head and let self doubt get the best of me. I immediately tried to put my feelings in perspective. 

Ten weeks ago today, a light bulb came on. I told myself I was going to start over. Take on a new lifestyle. Track what I eat. Clean up old habits. Work out every day. Stay positive and work on me. In 10 weeks I have lost 12.4 pounds. That is something to be proud of. Averaging a little over a pound a week, I'm happy with that. I knew this journey was going to be hard work. I knew it wasn't going to happen overnight. But I still want it more than I have ever wanted anything so I need to hold my chin high and keep moving forward. 

I need to get better about creating a list of goals for the week after my weigh-ins. I need more structure. I'm going to work on a meal plan for tonight and share it tomorrow. 

Goals for the week

- Drink water!!!! Gah, I'm so bad at this! I have a 32 oz nalgene and I need to keep it by my side at all times. *chug chug*

-Choose better snacks. Cookies aren't going to get me anywhere!

-Try a different workout twice this week. The treadmill can get boring. Time to step out of my comfort zone. 

- Do the "tank top arms" workout 3x this week. 

-Stay positive! No negative thoughts. Focus on progress. Gotta get my head in the game!
-------

XO,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment